Sunfeast Glucose ‘Housie Khelo, Bumper Diwali Manao’ Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
"Sunfeast Glucose Housie Khelo, Bumper Diwali Manao Promo"
Promo Details, Concept and Participation
Terms and Conditions
Promo Details, Concept and Participation
Agreement to Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the “Sunfeast Glucose Housie Khelo, Bumper Diwali Manao” activation programme for the consumers (hereinafter referred to as “Promo”)
- Participation in this Promo is purely voluntary. By participating in this Promo, each participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions of this Promo.
- Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Promo shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
- The Promo is valid in the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat from 15th July 2016, 12 A.M. to 30th November, 2016, 11:59 P.M. (herein after referred to as “Promo Period”).
- ITC Limited reserves right to terminate, modify or extend this activity, at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason whatsoever including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any liability.
- Any customer who buys a Rs.5 Sunfeast Glucose Promo pack is eligible to receive a Housie Ticket from the retailer The customer should ask for a Housie ticket from the retailer. Results of the Housie will be announced on 31st October, 2016. All Participants who have a housie ticket are eligible to participate in the Promo. The Participants must send in their Housie ticket, contact details and the answer to the question “How much do you love Sunfeast Glucose biscuits?” to the address mentioned hereinunder to stand a chance to win a Prize.
- The Promo is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations.
- By participating in this Promo, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions available on www.sunfeastworld.com/glucosegoldoffer.html (“Promo Website”) as well as the decisions of ITC Ltd., which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promo. Successfully entering the Promo and winning a prize is subject to all requirements set forth herein.
- ITC Ltd. reserves the right to exclude any person from the Promo on grounds of misconduct or criminal record.
- ITC Ltd. reserves the right to terminate, modify or extend the Promo, at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason. All decisions of ITC Ltd. in respect of the Promo and the prizes therein will be final and binding.
Promo Period & Promo Timings & SKUs
- This Promo will be open to all Indian citizens residing in India above 18 years of age with the exception of employees, their immediate family members, distributors, retailers and any other channel partners of ITC Ltd. And Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“hereinafter referred to as the Organiser”)
- In order to be eligible for the prizes, all shortlisted winners will be required to furnish valid address and identity proof, and are liable to be disqualified if they are unable to provide the same.
- ITC Ltd. or the Organiser will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that will come into play. All Participants who participate will agree as per the terms and conditions that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), ITC Ltd. or the Organiser will have all the authority to call any participant by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the Promo.
How to Apply
- The Promo will commence from 15th July, 2016 12 A.M. till 30th November 2016 11:59 P.M (‘the Promo Period’).
- Participants shall send in their entries before the end of the Promo Period for their entires to be eligible. Entries received after the promo period shall not be considered.
- ITC Ltd. reserve the right to amend the Promo Period and/or Promo Timing without giving any notice. The decision of ITC Ltd. on the Promo shall be final and no communication in this regard shall be entertained.
Winner Selection and Prizes
- To participate in the Promo, the Participant shall call on the toll free number 180030105001 and follow the instructions mentioned therein.
- The Participant shall be required to answer the question ‘How Much Do You Love Sunfeast Glucose biscuits?’, and send their answers along with contact details and the housie ticket to ITC Limited and/or the Organiser. The Participant will be informed of the address where they can send in their entries along with the relevant documents.
- The mailing address to which the entries need to be submitted will be sent to the Participants via SMS.
- All the entries coming from calls made from mobile numbers to the toll free number will be validated. Consumers calling from landline numbers will be requested to call from a mobile number
- The winners will be chosen based on the creativity of their answers by ITC Ltd. and/or the Organiser appointed by ITC Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Winners”) The answers must be original and must not be plagiarised. The answers must be in English.
- ITC Ltd. and/or the Organiser will select ten Winners who shall each receive one gold biscuit worth Rs. 22000, and shall select 125 Winners who shall each receive one gold coin worth Rs. 8800 (the gold biscuits and/or gold coins shall be referred to as ‘Prizes’). There is no warranty or assurance as to the merchantability or fitness of the Prizes to be given. The selected winners will be announced on or before three months from the end date of the promo.
- Incomplete/invalid entries will not be considered.
- No query/claim regarding the Prizes shall be entertained. The Decision of ITC Ltd. / the Organiser with respect to the selection of the Winners shall be final and binding
- Prizes will be given subject to the winner satisfying the verification process of ITC Ltd. and furnishing of documents as may be required.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event that the Winner does not collect the prize in the time and in the manner stipulated, then the Winner shall forfeit the Prize. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- ITC Ltd. shall provide the Prizes on an “as-is basis" and without any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or comfort, and ITC Ltd. and/or its associates, affiliates and/ or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the product and service liabilities) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service and/or the prize or for any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever. If any Participant has any grievance with respect to the prize, he/she may directly contact the manufacturer.
- The image of the Prizes depicted on the pack/press ads/posters/TVC’s/pack shots etc. are for illustrative purposes only and the actual prize/ look of the Prizes may vary from the depiction made.
- A Participant shall be eligible to receive only one prize – either one gold coin or one gold biscuit. Any Participant who wins a Prize during the Promo Period shall not be eligible to win any further Prizes. Decision of ITC Ltd. on this shall be final and binding.
- Once the winners are shortlisted, the Organiser appointed by ITC Ltd. shall contact each shortlisted Participant on the number from which call was received on the toll free number.
- In the event the shortlisted winner's number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Participant on that day and/or the next day. If even on the third attempt, the Participant does not attend the call, or is unreachable, the Participant's participation in the Promo comes to an end and the Participant's entry stands cancelled and Participant becomes ineligible to receive the prize.
- In the event the shortlisted winner attends the call on either the second or third attempt, the procedure outlined in step (v) shall apply.
- If any shortlisted winner remains unreachable on the third attempt or is not interested in continuing in the Promo or is otherwise ineligible to participate, the Organiser shall conduct up to two (2) more random selections to shortlist a Participant. If even after a third random selection, no winner is selected, no Prize shall be given for such case.
- In case of a positive response from the shortlisted winners, each shortlisted winner will be required to send the following documents and collateral: (1) The Sunfeast Glucose Housie ticket with the ticket number clearly visible that were entered by the consumer; (2) Self-attested copy of Address proof (Electricity bill,/Mobile bill,/Valid Indian Passport); and (3) Copy of PAN card/Voter’s ID (‘the Participation Package’)
- The completed Participation Package needs to be sent by registered post with Acknowledgement Due to the address mentioned below or by courier so as to reach within 7 days of the call made by Organiser to the selected Winner: The documents are to be sent to the following address:
RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
316 Woodrow Bldg Veera Desai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai-53
- No Prize will be awarded if the information presented by the Participant(s) at the time of entering the Promo is not factually correct.
- The cost and expenses of postage of the Participation Package shall be borne by the Participant. ITC Ltd. or the Organiser shall not be responsible for any accident or mishap or loss of the Participation Package by the participant in transit. The responsibility of ensuring that the Participation Package reaches the address as directed by ITC Ltd. or the Organiser lies solely with the participants.
- No justification/explanation for non-receipt of the Participation Package or any missing documents shall be accepted.
- Upon receipt of the Participation Package, ITC Ltd. or the Organiser shall scrutinize all contents. Once all the contents and the documents submitted are in order and valid; then the shortlisted winner shall be treated as a Confirmed Winner.
- The Prize will be dispatched to the Confirmed Winners only after the above formalities are successfully completed.
Stipulations of the courier service –
- Prizes will be dispatched to the Confirmed Winners via Courier, whilst carrying the prize for the confirmed winner; the courier will carry an acknowledgement receipt (POD).
- The courier shall ask the Confirmed Winner to sign the acknowledgement receipt (POD) as a proof of receipt of the prize, without which the prize will not be handed over to the Winner.
- If the Confirmed Winner or the family member of the Winner present at the address does not cooperate as per the requirements mentioned herein with the courier, the prize will not be given to the Confirmed Winner and the prize will stand forfeited.
- The courier shall collect the signed POD and a self-attested Photo ID from the Winner.
- The prize will be given to the Confirmed Winner or an authorized family member of the Confirmed Winner (in the event the Confirmed Winner is not available at the designated address)
- If the Confirmed Winner is not available at the given address, the courier will make 2 more attempts to deliver the prize. If still unsuccessful, the courier shall make no further attempts to deliver the prize. The Confirmed Winner shall be responsible to pick-up the prize from either the courier or the Organiser’s office, based on where the prize is deposited at the time of collection. The Confirmed Winner agrees to bear all costs and expenses in relation to collection of prize from the courier or the Organiser’s office (as designated by ITC Ltd. or its the Organiser).
- If the Winner fails to pick up the prize from the courier or the Organiser’s office within a week of informing him / her, the prize will not be given to the Confirmed Winner and the prize will stand forfeited.
- If the address is unserviceable, then the Winner will be required to travel to the nearest courier hub to collect the Prize. The Winner shall bear all the costs involved to reach the courier hub to collect the Prize.
- ITC shall not be liable for any loss to the prize Winner arising due to the prize winner furnishing incorrect/invalid address or number or any other information.
- ITC Limited shall not be responsible if the prize Winner is unavailable at such addresses provided by the said Winner and/or if the prize does not reach them.
- ITC shall not be liable for incorrectly addressed or undelivered Prizes or for disruption, delay or non-receipt of Prizes due to postal delays or any other reason
- ITC shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of this contest or out of accepting or using any prize received under to this contest.
- The Participant/s undertake and irrevocably and unconditionally permit ITC Ltd. to use their names/image/likeness in the course of advertising the Promo through various media including newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, etc., and shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard.
- The Winners must, at the request of ITC Ltd., participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to ITC Ltd. using their name and image in promotional material.
- All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights, in the promotional material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest solely and exclusively with ITC Ltd. at all times. ITC Ltd. or any person or entity permitted by ITC Ltd. in this regard shall be entitled to use the responses received or any information in connection with the entry in any media for future promotional, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant.
- All material submitted in connection with the Promo (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to ITC Ltd. upon submission and become the property of ITC Ltd. exclusively. ITC Ltd. may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of ITC Ltd.
Release and Limitations of Liability
- By entering into the contest, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering into the Promo the Participant warrants that all information provided by Participant regarding Participant’s name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, and is not transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
- The Organiser shall provide the prize on an “as-is basis" and without any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or comfort, and ITC Ltd. and/or its associates, affiliates and/ or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the product and service liabilities) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service and/or the prize or for any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever. If any Participant has any grievance with respect to the prize, he/she may directly contact the manufacturer.
- ITC Ltd. reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Promo in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of ITC Ltd. in this regard and in general with respect to this Promo and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding and non-Promotional.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment or representation by ITC Ltd. to conduct further Promos.
- The decision of ITC Ltd. shall be final in all regards and no communication shall be entertained in this regard. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between any Participant and ITC Ltd. and the Participant shall not have the authority to bind ITC Ltd. in any manner whatsoever.
- ITC Ltd. or the Organiser shall not be liable to perform any of its/their respective obligations under the Promo or in respect of the prize where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its/their control in the nature of fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, or any other Force Majeure condition, etc., and shall not be liable to compensate the Participant in these circumstances. ITC Ltd. shall not be accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/interruptions or cancellation of the Promo due to any government restrictions.
- Failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies on the part of ITC Ltd. or the Organiser.
- ITC Ltd. accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, loss of SMS, loss of internet connectivity, unique codes, documents, demand drafts, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. ITC Ltd. shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- If a Participant is dissatisfied with the Promo or the Promo rules and/or any content or any requirements of the Promo form, the materials available related thereto, or with these terms and conditions, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Promo.
- If a person chooses to access the Promo Website from outside India, he/she shall do so on his/her own initiative and shall be responsible for compliance with applicable local laws of the country.
- ITC Ltd. and the Organiser shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained, as a result of acceptance of any prize.
- By entering the Promo the Participant hereby releases from and agrees to indemnify ITC Ltd., and/ or any of its respective officers/employees from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the Promo including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
- ITC Ltd. and the Organiser accept no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself, or third parties in relation to the Prizes.
- The Participant shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to his/her participation in the Promo by conducting an illegal act. Participant also undertakes to indemnify ITC Ltd. and/or the Organiser and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by ITC Ltd. or the Organiser on account of such act on the part of the Participant.
- In consideration of ITC Ltd. allowing the Participant/s to take part in the Promo, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Participant/s waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against ITC Ltd., its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the Promo or related to the Promo or the prize of the Promo.
- The decision of ITC Ltd. or the Organiser, as regards the selection of winners and distribution of the prizes shall be final, subject only to ITC Ltd.’s approval. No correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
- The courts of competent jurisdiction at Bengaluru shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Promo. Participation in the Promo is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including (without limitation) this clause.
- Further all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and/or ITC Ltd. and/or Partners of this Promo, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the India.